Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CTAX4 - Contax - Review

I promised, in an older post, to take a closer look in Contax. 
The first thing I saw was a recent change in the controller group. BNDESPAR, PREVI, PETROS and FUNCEF ceased to be shareholders of CTX, increasing the domains of  Telemar. I also saw in the reference form that Oi stands for more than half Contax revenue. It's too much conflict of interest with a low safety margin.
Besides that, Atento, from Telefonica group, announced that are planning to make IPO. And Csu Card System is seriously commited in grow in contact center. So I ask, for how much time should Contax be able to maintain that beautiful return?
I'm out for now, at this current prices. I would prefer to take something at a discount, when most think is going to be wrong.

Under no circumstances does any article or opinion posted on this blog represents any kind of advice, suggestion or recommendation to buy or sell any security. We also do not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in any posting on this blog.

Related Posts

5 comments:

sid said...

CTAX has released its results for 3Q11.
Earnings dropped to only BRL 10 mi, due to personnel expenses that occurred in January, which have not yet had its counterpart in revenue.
At least that's what they usually say now.

cessna said...

I bought CTAX4 at 20,00

sid said...

Poor results published today: net income of 5 mi.
At current market level, I would prefer big companies.
That's why I haven't increased my position in FJTA yet.

sid said...

Considering:
-Current drop in prices
-Increased pessimism in company future
-FCF Analysis (BRL millions): 100 income + 120 depreciation - 35 investments just to maintain revenue (as reported by company) - 30 investments in work capital = 155 millions (13% of CTAX)
I think I'll buy CTAX3 tomorrow

sid said...

I start buying CTAX4 at 18.85

Post a Comment

We encourage your feedback and we will take your comments into serious consideration. However, you must be warned that any comment that does not follow the blog philosophy (Value Investing and Behavioural Finance) will be promptly removed.