Thursday, August 4, 2011

What we should buy

I've sold some small companies I had in my portfolio and all FIIs, just to focus on large companies. But it's very difficult to escape, at current moment, from banks and steel (BBAS, BBDC, ITUB, CSNA, GOAU and USIM).
So I made a search on largest companies today to see what could be bought.
I put the results in a Google Spreadsheet. You can have access here.
See what you think could be a valuable buy today.

Under no circumstances does any article or opinion posted on this blog represents any kind of advice, suggestion or recommendation to buy or sell any security. We also do not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in any posting on this blog.

Related Posts

2 comments:

cessna said...

I agree in almost everything.
I would buy CNFB4, TGMA3, MAGG3, SUZB5, OHLB3, LIGT3, LREN3, LAME, PCAR4. I would consider buying CPLE3 for a fair price.

cessna said...

I agree in almost everything.
I would NOT buy CNFB4, TGMA3, MAGG3, SUZB5, OHLB3, LIGT3, LREN3, LAME, PCAR4. I would consider buying CPLE3 for a fair price

Post a Comment

We encourage your feedback and we will take your comments into serious consideration. However, you must be warned that any comment that does not follow the blog philosophy (Value Investing and Behavioural Finance) will be promptly removed.