Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CARD3 - CSU Card System

According to Google Finance, the ratio FCF / Market Value today is 38,36 / 208 = 18,44% (year 2010 Cash Flow Statement)

CSU announded today the repurchase of 2,8% of it's stocks in the market.

I'm thinking about buying some more stocks. It's one of the smallest positions in my portifolio and the company has shown a good cash generation capacity.

I'm also waiting to buy FJTA4 for 3,10.

Under no circumstances does any article or opinion posted on this blog represents any kind of advice, suggestion or recommendation to buy or sell any security. We also do not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in any posting on this blog.

Related Posts

3 comments:

sid said...

I'm waiting to buy more at 4.00, because I already have a considerable position. If this isn't your case, I think you should buy more.
This looks like a classic example of overreaction.

cessna said...

I'll post an order for FJTA4 at 3,10

cessna said...

I bought some FJTA4 for 3,10.

Post a Comment

We encourage your feedback and we will take your comments into serious consideration. However, you must be warned that any comment that does not follow the blog philosophy (Value Investing and Behavioural Finance) will be promptly removed.